Sunday, March 30, 2008

What a Blessing!


Ben blessed Shaelynn on March 23rd in Ajo. It was a beautiful blessing. It was a wonderful day. We enjoyed the company of both sides of the family.Shaelynn Marie in her dress that Grandma Parkes made


Grandma Parkes made the afghan too!

Dad, Mom, Allen, Charlie and our little angel


The 3 Musketeers

Mom and Dad giving Shaelynn a kissy!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful little girl and a beautiful dress!

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

Great Posts! What a beautiful family you have, you are such a fantastic Mother. I know what you mean when you say that your favorite place to live is wherever your husband is. I feel the same way about my husband, it's so cool!!

Karen said...

She looks beautiful!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Those pictures a very cute! I love her in that dress! So elegant!

Logan & Lindy said...

That is a beautiful dress! Your mom is so talented!

Karen P said...

Hello Theresa!
I like your blog. Come visit mine, too! I am excited to be a part of this culture. :-)

Sorry we missed your beautiful daughter's blessing. We love you guys. (teardrop)

Karen P said...

i love your blog and added your link to my blog. Come visit me sometime!

Becca said...

Hey you guys! Your new baby is sure cute. My blog is private but if you want added you can email me your address @ beccaboohall@hotmail.com welcome to the blogging world!