
Smiley baby! Shaelynn's always happy these days! 4-7-08

I love the times when I can catch daddy making funny faces!
4-12-08

Allen and Charlie play with the puppies at Grandma Willis' house
4-19-08

Charlie thought it was funny, whatever it was!
4-19-08
We love the Bumbo!!!
Kolette, Kristen & Karla got it for Shaelynn
for the baby shower and it is awesome!
4 comments:
I want a bumbo! Okay that just sounds funny. Ben looks like a monkey... and are you sure that is a puppy looks like a cat? Too funny
my goodness i love the pictuures of Shaelynn and charlie soooo stinking cute. My favorite is Ben with Shaelynn. I wish jeremy would do stuff liek that but hes afraid of Morgan :) LUCKY
Cute kids! I love the pic with Ben. He's always been such a sweet cousin to me and he's always been one of my favorites. So glad you guys have each other and are so happy! I want a Bumbo so bad. But I think my little Chunkers might be too big...
Very Cute! I miss my little Shaelynn! :(
Post a Comment