Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Shaelynn and Family

Allen and Shaelynn at the hospital 2-8-08 3:08 PM
Ben Watching Shaelynn on the Biliblanket
He just really wants to hold his "Little Princess"
2-10-08 1:22 PMDad helps Charlie hold "aesh-aesh" (as he calls her.)
Mom and Shaelynn are ready for the day... well, kind of (She's still in her PJs.)
2-8-08 5:40 PM 2-13-08 10:05 AM Mom's lap is big enough for everyone! 2-14-08 10:59 AM

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Super-Mom!! You are amazing. I am so glad to here that everyone is home and doing well.

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey there! This is Ben's cousin Sarah in case you didn't recognize me. I found you on Karen's blog. I'm so excited to have another blogging buddy. Your little girl is adorable. Congrats!! Hope you're all doing well. Tell Ben I said hi. Drop in on my blog sometime and say hi. Love you guys!!

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

Theresa!
You all look great! Congratulations on the new addition, what a great mother you are. You have a beautiful family.

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Awww...soo cute! I see you figured out how to type under the pictures.

Wanderingfamilies said...

You look AWESOME! Your children are beautiful! I cannot believe how big Alan is!!! Our blog is: teamkcw.blogspot.com
P.S. This is Chamaine.