This is so fun! I did Quade and they put some really old man for his look alike. And they actually looked pretty similar. P.S. You've been tagged come to my blog to see what ya have to do.
So apparently we're in the same stake. We're in Maricopa 5th Ward and when it was time for Stake Conference and they were talking about the Ajo ward I was like "hey... my cousins must be in that ward." Unfortunately we were out of town for Stake Conference so we didn't get to go. Did you guys?
2 comments:
This is so fun! I did Quade and they put some really old man for his look alike. And they actually looked pretty similar.
P.S. You've been tagged come to my blog to see what ya have to do.
So apparently we're in the same stake. We're in Maricopa 5th Ward and when it was time for Stake Conference and they were talking about the Ajo ward I was like "hey... my cousins must be in that ward." Unfortunately we were out of town for Stake Conference so we didn't get to go. Did you guys?
Post a Comment