[1] What are your middle names?
Me - Dawn him - Russell
[2] How long have you been together?
Since July of 04
[3] How long did you know each other before you started dating?
15 yrs
[4] Who asked whom out?
we just kind of went out as friends to complain about our exes
[5] How old are each of you?
33 and 30
[6] What are your astrological signs?
dunno, don't get into it
[7] When was your first kiss?
I only know it was on my couch during a movie or something a few dates after the first date
[8] Who's mother do you see the most?
About the same lately
[9]Who's father?
His, mine is in Heaven
[10] Do you have any children together?
2 and Allen is his Step-son. working on getting the rest here
[11] What about pets?
1 dog - poor thing needs a home where the mom isn't allergic and the kids actually play with him
[12] Do you have a song?
Yes, the one from the wedding video that Darin and Amy made for us - Right in Front of Me
[13] Which bill is the hardest on you as a couple?
mortgage
[14] Who pays the bills?
me, and we both like it like that
[15] Who drives and who sits shotgun?
He drives unless he can talk me into it or unless we get a new car that I want to drive
[16] Did you go to the same school?
I was in home school, so no
[17] Are you from the same hometown?
kind of, he lived in Snowflake for a while and I lived in Taylor
[18] Do you live in the same town now?
Yes, but for the first 6 months of our marriage we lived in different houses and different towns because of his job!
[19] Who is the smartest?
We both are smart cookies
[20] Who is the most sensitive?
I am, Ben is far from sensitive or emotional unless you have chocolate covered strawberries
[21] Where do you eat out at most as a couple?
Taco Bell, Wendy's (or McDonald's if he has his way)
[22] Where do you shop the most as a couple?
Olsen's IGA
[23] Where is the furthest you have traveled as a couple?
Mexican Riviera
[24] Who has the best group of friends?
Theresa
[25] Who has the craziest exes?
We both have crazy exes, but mine is definitely crazier
[26] Who has the worst temper?
hard to say, we are pretty good about keeping our cool, but he'd say me
[27] Who does the cooking?
Both, although if I can get out of it I do
[28] Who is more social?
me
[29] Who is the neat-freak?
me
[30] Who is the most affectionate?
me
[31] Who is the most stubborn?
not stubborn, but adamant that I am right- me
[32] Who hogs the bed?
him
[33] Who wakes up earlier?
me, he sleeps in through kids most of the time
[34] Where was your first date?
Saguaro lake
[35] Who said I Love You first?
I did - refer to #30
[37] Who has the bigger family?
he does - 11. I have 7
[38] Do you give/get flowers often?
no, but I wish I did!
[39] How do you spend the holidays?
most of the time we take turns at each other's parent's houses
[40] Do you have cute little names for each other?
I call him sweetie and he calls me Theresa (refer to #30)
1 comment:
LOL okay Theresa i think you need to post on how your family is doing and put pictures up :) you have just been doing these cute little surveys :)
Post a Comment