Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's October already?!

We were having so much fun October kind of snuck up on us! Time flies, sheesh!
Here are some of the things that happened at our house this week...
Charlie secretly stole the Chocolate syrup out of the fridge and Shaelynn followed him down to their bedroom where he squirted it in a pile on the floor and they took turns licking it up, and yes, this all took place AFTER I had bathed them.
9-28-09

Ben was playing all cute with Shaelynn, so I had to get some pictures.

10-2-08Shaelynn working those standing muscles - What a cuttie!
10-2-08 Shaelynn showing off her teeth @ the park - Love that smile!
10-4-08 When she crawles in the sand it looks like a baby turtle trail back to the ocean!
10-4-08 Charlie doing his favorite thing at the park, "Uh sing"
10-4-08 He also decided that he likes to pee on the ball field! And other stuff! (Don't worry, I caught him before he was succesfull) Allen and Charlie rolling down the driveway playing rocket ship.
(They claim they were airborne for 3 seconds)
10-5-08

Mission accomplished! While watching conference all the kids decided they wanted to share my pillow so, of course, I took a picture! 10-5-08

And here's Ben's poor mangled foot. He got the stitches out on Friday. I wish we had a before picture because it looks way different - like it's someone else's foot! 10-5-08

Well, hope you're not too grossed out now! I'm just getting you ready for all the gore of Halloween!

3 comments:

smilingsarahbear said...

What cute kiddos. I met some people from your ward at our Stake Primary Leadership training and they all just lit up when I mentioned your guys' names. Everyone seems to love you guys. I'm glad the choc. syrup was you and not me... lol!

Amalee said...

hi sarah! this is amy trying out theresa's blog seeing if I can leave one general commentfor everyone's blog... WOW GUYS!!!! WHAT COOL PICTS! yoU GUYS ROCK MY BLOG... WAIT , I DON'T HAVE ONE YET! More to come on that front...

Scott and Candice Moore said...

lol..love the sryup especially the part of them licking it off the floor..YUMMY!!