Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Okay, So It's November now!

I've been so busy that a month has flown by and this blog has been neglected, but I have some good excuses. We have been in Utah, I had strep throat, and we were in Mesa on my birthday.
Here's what went on...
Charlie and Shaelynn love playing in their bus. 10-9-08
We went to Utah with Ben's parents and brother for Amy's youngest girl's baby blessing. We were able to stay for 3 days.
Amy and Aeden after the blessing. Isn't this the best picture? 10-12-08 Shaelynn lovin' on Grandpa Willis in after the luncheon. 10-12-08 Ben and his mom enjoying themselves at the Porter's house after
Aeden's blessing luncheon 10-12-08We met up with my friend Kimberly and had lunch and got to meet thier little Aiden and visit with her family.
Theresa and Kimberly 10-13-08 Here we all are!
I didn't know it, but evidently Shaelynn likes apples.
She's munching on one at the park. 10-18-08
My little Charlie Monkey 10-18-08
It's been warm enough that we haven't put away the swim suits.
Charlie and Shaelynn playing in the water in the front yard 10-25-08
Shaelynn chewing on rocks - Hey, they're tasty! 10-25-08
I gave Shaelynn a ride in the back of Allen's truck and then she just sat there like this far about 5 minutes, I guess just waiting for it to go again, so I took a picture. 10-25-08
My wonderful friends Kolette and Kristen came down and surprised me for my birthday. The made me a stake dinner and a black forrest cake (my favorite), gave me a pedicure and foot masage, stayed the night and the next morning made me breakfast and helped me get the kids ready for church! Then to top it all off they gave me a birthday card with tickets to see STOMP! Who could ask for a better birthday or better friends?
10-18-08
Shaelynn rediscovered her swing and stayed in it for a good 45 min just giggling and laughing. Tell me that's not a super cute picture! 10-27-08
For Halloween Shaelynn was a butterfly, and dang was she a cutie! 10-31-08I love how her costume made her look plump around the center!
Shaelynn, Paisley and Morgan (All born within a month of eachother) at the
Ward Halloween party 10-31-08
Shaelynn Trick-or-Treating for the first time! 10-31-08
Charlie was Little Anikin Skywalker. Isn't he so precious? 10-31-08
Anikin using the force...Anikin using the force on a cute little butterfly... Obe-Wan Kenobe (Allen) and his aprentice, Anikin, kidnapping the cute little butterfly Anikin trying to bob for doughnuts at the ward party... Anikin cheating and using his hands... Obe-Wan and Anikin saving the rubber ducks of Malistaire from the clutches of the Hutts... Anikin throwing a fit because his mommy won't give him the camera...
(Thanks Jedi Master, Amy!)
Obe-Wan and Anikin raking in the candy around the Outer Rim territory
Anikin trying to escape Obe-Wan's strict training while Obe-Wan holds tight to Anikin and the kidnapped butterfly. (We always take a picture in front of these people's yard, but Charlie had other ideas and tried to run off, so, of course, Allen just held on and it looks like Allen is straingling him, cause he is!)
This is all of us at the ward party. I was a runner (lame, I know) and Ben was at work.
Shaye told me my fortune and she said I would have a good night's sleep and do well in my triathlon the next morning.
Kolette, Me and Kristen after the Desert Grande Triathlon. They did fabulous - I did alright - we all rock!
And I guess that's all for now!

3 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

I am so Jealous that you have that Bus!!!!!!!! i have been wanting one since Brekke was Morgans age LOL. YOu guyshad tons of fun this month :)

Karen P said...

thanks for the update! Shaelynn looked too cute in that butterfly costume! Your other children are wonderful too. :-)

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

Theresa! Looks like you've been having a ton of fun and great job for even attempting a triathalon (is that how you spell that word) let alone actually doing it! I'm so proud of you.