Sunday, November 30, 2008

Guess Who's Boots are Made for Walkin'!

So... this week our baby became a toddler! (It was a tough time for mommy because she wasn't quite ready for her baby birdie to fly.) Everybody claps and cheers for Shaelynn and she looks so proud of herself! She took 18 steps in front of mom and dad in the evening on 11-29 and then she just started walking everywhere today! She can already walk and drink out of a sippie cup! Now that's talent!
Here she is practicing 11-27-08

Going... 11-30-08Giong...Gone!

And here's Charlie making a kissie face just cause he wants to be part of the action! ("Me too, mom, me too!") 11-30-08
We also went out to Ben's parents' house the day after thanksgiving, but I left my camera at home, so I have to wait for Kip to send me some of the pictures we took. I'll add those when I get them.
Till then...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good Job lil' girl!

Trish Olsen said...

big stinking girl. Morgan wants to go sooo badley