Sunday, November 23, 2008

Picture Happy

So this week I think I got a little picture crazy, especially with Charlie and Shaelynn, but I can justify it by thinking, "Hey, they're only young once!" I just can't get enough of their cute faces. I did the same when Allen was this age, but this time the picts are all digital so it's cheaper.
This was a fun day. They were playing in Allen's Halloween stickers and putting them on each other, so I just helped a little! 11-16-08 Cuteness!
Pick 'em off now!
This is also one of Allen's games called "Marbulous" and they love it. Charlie has a hard time letting Shaelynn play too, but this is one picture where he's not taking the marbles from her. Notice she is watching him to see when he is going to take it from her! 11-19-08
This is their first bubble bath. I forgot how fun they are. They just sat there for a long time and looked at the bubbles on their hands. It was so funny. 11-19-08
Charlie poking his cupcake at Levi's 2nd birthday party in Queen Creek. 11-22-08
Shaelynn enjoyed crawling around on the dirty concrete and didn't want anyone to hold her. She's becoming very independent.
Charlie ans Levi playing musical train tracks.
Carma and Shaelynn
I love this picture of Levi... look at all the slobber!
Shaelynn showing those big ole teethI didn't get many pictures of Allen at Levi's party or thanksgiving dinner because he kept running off with Kaleb and Kenyon. They played baseball, had a treasure hunt and slayed all the imaginary bad guys. Here's two I got from Cylena.
Allen and Kaleb
Allen, Kaleb, and Kenyon
Here's me and all my siblings doing a "silly" face.
(L to R: Cylena, Me, Keara, Spencer, Carma)
We can't EVER take a descent picture because we're all so busy either being stupid or laughing at someone else who's being stupid!
We also had our Thanksgiving dinner early since we were all together anyway. I liked it that way, cause now we get to have another Thanksgiving dinner with Ben's family!
Here's Charlie chowing down!
And Ben helping Shaelynn to her FIRST thanksgiving feast!
Charlie helping himself to a piece of pumpkin cheesecake, no plate necessary
Today Allen turned on the Christmas music station on the TV and the kids danced. Here he is with Shaelynn. 11-23-08 Dip! So cute!
Allen doing "the Sprinkler" and Charlie just finished spinning around
Charlie doing a somersault Everybody Polka!Me and Shaelynn playing "peek a boo" with the other's face - she thinks it's a riot!
Kisses!
Rocking the babies to sleep - two at a time cause they couldn't agree on who should go first.Charlie always plays with my hair and pulls it into my face and leaves it there. Look, he thinks it's funny! Whatever!
Here's what my hair looks like after I got it cut, not much of a difference, but I love that it's off my back now! I also got highlights.
"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!" Hee hee!

5 comments:

Ydalgorf said...

Love the pictures thanks for sharing! I love the hair too! You look great!

Trish Olsen said...

our hair its toooo stinking cute :) I think about cutting it short like that again but i cant justify it. I love my long hair

Lisa said...

You look Great! Those kids are cute and crazy fun!

Payne Family said...

Love your hair!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Your poor deprived children..never taking a bubble bath before! Shame on you! That is the only way to go! LOL well at least it finally dawned on you to do so! Better late then never.