Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun at the Willis House

This last Wednesday Evan, Megan, Lauren and Thomas came to play for the day while their mommies went to the valley. Allen, Charlie and Shaelynn enjoyed having friends to play with. I got a little taste of what it would be like to have 7 kids and, all in all, I must admit it wasn't too difficult. However I must say it was way easier that only 2 of them were potty training and we went to the park in the morning and 2 of them went to pre-school and they were all dolls!

Evan and Thomas playing with the school bus...Yea school bus!
11-5-08
Lauren playing on the horse, of course!
Megan and Shaelynn playing with toys!
Evan being cute... he's a pro at it!Shaelynn thinking she's a big girl and can climb on the toys!

Shaelynn proving she's a big kid. She stood forever! Megan wishing she was out of the "slammer"
Thomas and Evan playing in the dirt.
Allen and Charlie having a swing race
Later that day Allen was playing with Shaelynn and she was laughing her head off and being all cute so I took a picture.
And that's it for this week. Fa!

10 comments:

Scott and Candice Moore said...

You are amazing theresa~ Always willing to help others. And having the will power to run triathalon's (did I spell that right..cause it was a really big word for me) I love the picture of Charlie A.K.A Anikan trying to use the force on pink butterfly! LOL

Amalee said...

oh, look! it's me agin, leaving a comment on your blog: Reese, I checked my blog and you haven't updated it yet. What's the hold up? :) I've got tons of pictures piled up for you, so many in fact that my camera went dead with the overload. And why am I not surprised that seven kids wasn't difficult for you? I feel like the little girl waiting to get out of the slammer. The other pictures were cute, but that one just sat right with me. :) Oh, and Kristen and Kollette...THANK YOU!! for being the friend that I'd like to be. :) No really, you guys are so awesome! That was way cool what you did for Reese.

I got to hand it to you Reese, those Jedi costumes are my all time favorites. I loved the first one you made for Allen, and now they're doubley cute! I'm seeing a little Amidala in the future? Royal head-dress and the lipstick and the rest of the royal display!! Man, that is gonna rock!

That's nice that you can still do a triathalon. And I'll be all over it when you've given actual birth to those seven kids and are STILL doing those triathalons!!!
just kidding. One of these days I'd like to do one with you. Really. :)

So is Ben's foot looking any better? Did they give you any idea how long it's supposed to take to fully heal? I guess in 5 years you could look back and say that it wasn't as long as it felt like, right? (remind me to ask again in 5 years! :)

Allen, you are a great picture taker! Do you do blogs? I've got these pictures, see....:)

It was really nice having you up here and visiting. I am still enjoying Amry's haircut. I told you I cut mine? Guess what? Now that it's short, it's curly! I didn't know I had such curly hair! And Afton came in and said "mom, when are you going to style my hair?" So we went and cut her's too! You've started a trend.

Just so you know, I did look at my blog page, and I might have tried to do something to it, but I have spent a larger part of the day trying to map my electrical wiring in my house, and I must have fried a circuit because the blog just looked all jargonish to me. I couldn't make heads or tails of it! So, when you get a chance would you put some of my favorite russian songs on my blog? That'd be great! Thanks! :) Well, it's been fun commenting...I'm off to see Sarahbear's blog now...:) And in case my kids are driving me crazy by then...."Hi Sarah!" :)

Amalee

Amalee said...

What? you moderate my comment and then apparently approve it, but you don't say anything? or call even? What kind of blog is this anyway? All that long-windedness for what? eh? eh? And I'll have you know I had trouble posting it agin. Seems you have to type in these weird letter codes even if I'm already logged in as a google/blogger. Hmph.

:) Hi Reese! (again). :) I love you!!

Amalee said...

see? I cant' even tell if that last comment got saved or not. I tell you this thing has it out for me.....

Amalee said...

Hmmm.

Amalee said...

I just like checking. No, I just like typing these weird word codes...this one is "lookey". hee hee that's a funny one....

Amalee said...

"agosiz"....ha ha.

What? I'm practicing. So I won't have any more trouble with it... yea. :)

Amalee said...

hee hee hee "angise"....it's almost like they are real words...see they are following the rules for spelling, but they don't mean anything. maybe we could play balderdash and come up with a definition for it...you know like a "yod"-- english for three feet.

LOL! oh, the memories....(wipes away a tear from laughing so hard)

:)

Amalee said...

"inouni"....hee hee hee

ok, I'm done really.

:)

Amalee said...

"perap"....perap?