Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wedding Bells

Ding-dong wedding bells are (were) ringing for Ben's brother, Daniel and his new wife, Adrianna. We are so excited for the both of them! And welcome to the Willis Family, Adrianna!
The day before the wedding Charlie wanted to be a "scary monster" so he put a mesh bag on his head and went around saying, "Rahh!" to everybody. 2-11-09 Here are all the cousins except Kaily and Connor. Their Aunt Amy made all the girl's dresses! Go Amy! 2-12-09
Our beautiful rug rats
Shaelynn sporting her new dress that aunt Amy made
Charlie looks a lot like his cousin Jayden. I kept seeing him and thinking he was Charlie.
Here we are on the temple steps
and Grandma and Grandpa Willis
And now, presenting...finally ... the new happy couple, Daniel and Adrianna!
And here's the entire wedding party that was at the temple.
Dad and the kids rest between pictures and have a snack.
Ben's family (except Clint wasn't there yet)
The siblings
The corny brothers - they're so cute. (Adrianna, do you know what you just got yourself into?)
The next day we went to the park and had a pick nick again because it was so fun last time. Yummy Chicken nuggets and potatoes! 2-13-09
Aryn, Amry, Allen, Ari, Afton, and Kaily are ready to run and play!
Looking at the ducks
Shaelynn decided she was big enough to climb the slide.
Playing on the tire swing (I love spinning them around and making them dizzy!)
Digging in the dirt... with someone else' toys!
Peak-a-boo with daddy!
Weee!
Daddy/Uncle Ben let everyone ride the train, Yea!
Getting a shoulder ride
Showing some plumber's crack! That's MY girl!
Shaelynn loves her bath these days! 2-14-09
Charlie does not because he went back to the dermatologist when we were in town on the 13th
I sure hope his warts go away soon because I don;t know how much more mommy can take the "Owie, Mom, be parpul." He cries in his sleep too. We are giving him Tylenol, but it isn't wiping out all the pain. Poor baby boy! You are a trooper.
'Till next week...

3 comments:

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

Theresa, I love your hair. You look gorgeous! I was going through some old pictures...actually unpacking for the billionth time and I found a picture of us at that one road show that we had a hundred years ago. I was dressed up like a clock. You were dressed up like....well you weren't dressed up yet. I should post it.

Karen said...

You have some great pics on there! I might have to steal some..HEHE. We had a great time with you guys and hope to see you again soon.

Wanderingfamilies said...

I forgot how wonderfully warm AZ is in the winter...I'm jealous! I hope your little boy feels better...poor little guy!