Okay, so I have a
few minutes while the kids are napping before we take off to go camping next week so I'll post some of the pictures I've taken since the beginning of June. Man it's been a busy summer!
This is Carma's birthday dinner. 6-20-09 We had Chinese food.
Shaelynn had fun making mess after mess.

Charlie pigged out on sweet and sour chicken. He is such a meat lover. He keep eating it until I make him stop!

Here's Levi! What a doll!

And the birthday girl herself... Happy magic 27
th B-day,
Carm!

Afterwards we went back to
Keara's for cup cakes and presents. Charlie and Levi watched
Backyardagains. I just thought it was a cute thing to take a picture of. (Like everything else!)

So absorbed!

Meanwhile Allen, Kaleb and Kenyon goofed
around online.

Since the pool was filled and visible from the back door we had to let the kids play in it.
Shaelynn wanted to try and empty the pool by drinking all the water.

Then they had a ball jumping on the trampoline.

Shae went back to try emptying the pool again, but this time she decided to dump it over the side.

Almost there!

Keep going!

Finally it got too dark so, we brought her inside and warmed her up (against her will, of course!)

Carma opened her gifts and Charlie was so excited to see her open the one from us.

She liked it, or she's a good faker. (Dragonfly necklace and
earrings)

Levi was dancing around and laughing like a fool. Cutie boy. We all had fun hanging with my family.
Shaelynn giving the kitty kisses. 6-22-09

I cleaned out Coda's pool and refilled it with clean water and since
Shaelynn had just been cleaned up she decided to jump in. 7-2-09

What a good helper!

Charlie helped me make some banana bread for some friends who moved down. 7-3-09
Whenever he hears the mixer he runs in and yells, "Wait, mom, I have to get my A-
pon on!"
Mmmm, love that
Kitchen Aid, Charlie!

Shae heard the
commotion and wanted to get her hands in it too,
literally.

When we were all done, of course, they got to lick everything in sight.

All the Moore kids and mine at the 4
th of July Parade in
Ajo. 7-4-09

Charlie and Shae liked the music...

...and the candy...

...but Charlie smelled something stinky, I think. Look at his face! Maybe it was the horses.

Cheese!

Cheese again!

Blueberry! Candice says that's what she thinks she looks like, so that's what I think of when I see this picture.

We went swimming at the
Ajo pool in the afternoon. It was nice, a lot of people were there.

Charlie was in a race
across the pool.

He swam as fast as he could...

...and everybody else ran! He didn't know it was okay to run.

But, he still got 5
th place in his first race ever! He was sure pleased with himself and he loved his ribbon.

Shae played with the pool toys and ran around making the lifeguards nervous.

I like it when she stays in the really shallow parts.

That evening we went over to our friend Crystal's house for a
barbecue.
Shaelynn followed
their dog
around all night and loved on him.

Charlie played with
Corbyn's toys.

When it came time for fireworks the kids didn't really want to be outside because of the noise, but we managed to snap a couple of pictures before they got really upset. (Look at Charlie's face, he's getting concerned.)

And now Shae! We spent the rest of the evening looking out the window, over the roof of their neighbor's house, catching only the ones that went up super high. Oh well.

Allen has been at my mom's house for the whole month of July. She emailed me these pictures and said he has been busy. He made these for his brother and sister and cousins. What a nice guy! 7-15-09

Here's a close-up of a few of them.
Well, until I have more time... Later!
1 comment:
Man, I totally should have been at Carma's birthday party! It looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Post a Comment