Shaelynn likes to put everybody's shoes on and walk around the house in them Here she is in Charlie's dress shoes. 7-12-09
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Catching Up...
So, it's been a long time since I've really posted anything, so I'm trying to catch up on some of the cute things my kids have done and whatever else.
This is the first time I was able to get pig tails in her hair. She doesn't really like to hold still for it. 7-12-09
Charlie and I made meatballs and spaghetti for dinner. He had a blast forming them into balls. He said, "I like this game, mom!" 7-13-09
Shaelynn is signing fish because she has a fish on her new swimming suit. 7-03-09
Enjoying leftover spaghetti and meatballs. I love how she gets all into it! 7-15-09
Watching lightning and listening to thunder from a "safe" place, on Charlie's dresser. 7-17-09
We got to watch the bunnies eat our grass too!
They didn't scare easily. Charlie pounded on the window to try and scare them.
I got my hair cut short for the hot, hot season. (It's always hot here, but in the summer it's hot, hot!) It's nice to have it off my neck. 7-19-09
We had a storm that knocked the power out for 2 days and at first I just let the kids play in the water and mud to keep cool, but when it didn't come back on I took them to Mesa and we stayed there until it was back on. 7-19-09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow Charlie's a good little chef! And I love the pic of shae eating! It must taste really good, because she looks like she loves it! Where was Allen in these pics, I missed him.
Post a Comment