Our hand-me-down chairs have all died except one and Shaelynn decided that she's a big girl and is too big for the highchair so we ran out of room around the table. I decided to build another bench to match the one we already have. 11-14-09

It was fun to have an excuse to use the shop!

It's nice that Ben works so I can stay home and do stuff like this!
Charlie took these pictures, not bad for a 3 yr old!

I l
et them try it out for dinner. (Which Ben made!)

Staining to match the other one (as close as I felt like getting it). 11-16-09

And Charlie instructed how to poly coat. 11-18-09

Last, but not least, making it soft for little bums 11-23-09

Shae was my helper this time. (Notice how I skillfully neglect the laundry on the couch to do the more exciting task)

Staple, staple!


And there we have it!

Now there's 2 benches to fight over instead of one! Yeah!
2 comments:
I need to borrow those blue black-striped shorts, because you always build something awesome while wearing them! Looks great dirty girl!
Um you are awesome and I wish I could even hammer in a nail straight. They look identical!
Post a Comment