So, it's been while and this post won't be up to date either, but I'm playing catch up again.
These are the cabinets that I put up in our kitchen above the new counter top on the new wall. We bought them at Lowed and I sanded, stained and finished them. They were expensive, but not as bad as buying new finished cabinets. 11-23-09

Staining the face frames.

Before...

...installing the boxes...

Next day, 11-24-09, staining the doors...

...and the third day finished doors and all installed! (I put the
veneer on the side since this picture too) If it weren't for our new monster microwave we would have more counter space - oh well, we can stick a whole large pizza in there!
1 comment:
Have you considered building a thing for your microwave so that it's mounted below the cabinents instead of sitting on the countertop? Then you could have more counter space.
Post a Comment