Charlie, Shaelynn and Candice's youngest, Jarrett 9-14-08
Allen, Charlie and Shaelynn being cute 9-14-08
Shaelynn ate grass for the first time. 9-14-08
Charlie shares a popsicle with Shaelynn 9-15-08
Shaelynn watching Baby Noah.
I wonder if she is going to have neck problems from this 9-16-08
Shaelynn had been doing this thing where she turns her palms up and holds her hands out and I thought it was so cute , so I took pictures of her. 9-16-08
So this week has been super duper busy for us, at least the end of it. Ben had surgery on his right foot. He's needed it for a long time and just finally broke down and had it done. He's supposed to be off it and have it elevated for 6-8 weeks, so he'll have to be on light duty at work. This also means more for me to do. I am already beat and it's only been 2 and 1/2 days. Sigh!
Ben, Charlie and Shaelynn 9-21-08
Don't they look lovely?
1 comment:
What fun times..I enjoy are sunday walks when the men are working! It helps to calm the children!
Post a Comment