Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labor Day at the Pool

Since the Ajo Pool is only open from June until Labor Day we have gone swimming as much as we could get down there this last month. Ben was at camp, but I managed to get some cute pictures to show him.

Drivin' drivin' to the pool, even though it is only about 400 yards from our front door 9-1-08

Mom and the babies 9-1-08Shaelynn crawling around and splashing in the shallow end 9-1-08

Allen, looking all professional-like 9-1-08

Charlie showing me that he can swim... no he's not drowning! 9-1-08Shaelynn just being dang cute! 9-1-08Mom swimming with the babies 9-1-08Allen - looking dang handsome 9-1-08Charlie coming to get the camera wet 9-1-08
Shaelynn melting mommy's heart... Seriously, have you ever seen a cuter baby? 9-1-08

3 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

so dang cute i wish we had gone more often :)

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

Your kids are of course adorable. And you are a great Mom! I was goint to comment on your food storage but never quite got around to it but I have to say that I am seriously impressed! I showed all my peeps here at work and they were impressed too. You're awesome!!

Lisa said...

What a blast!! What an adorable family.