Sunday, September 14, 2008

This week at a glance...

It has been a fun, yet uneventful week for me, except I started running with my friend Tricia in the mornings. We are doing about 2 miles a day. I was very sore most of the week but started feeling normal again on Friday. I am also doing P90X everyday with my friend Lorena. I'm trying to get back into shape for the Casa Grande Triathlon in November. It will be the first Tri since before Charlie was born! (That was a long break!) I am looking forward to it.


I snapped some cute pictures of our kids this week. In most of the pictures the little ones are in their skivies because I only put clothes on them when we go out. (It saves me from doing so much laundry as Charlie isn't all the way potty trained yet and Shaelynn gets all dirty from crawling around the floor all day.) Anyway, here's what they've been up to...



Allen, Shaelynn and Charlie learned all about chemistry on veggietales.com
9-7-08

Charlie decided that he was NOT too big for the jumper.
9-7-08

Shaelynn figured out how to get under Allen and Charlie's Bunk bed.
9-8-08

It rained and the power went out on Thursday so we had the doors open to keep the house cool. Charlie went puddle hoppin' in his underwear.
9-11-08

Shaelynn learned how to blow rasberries and now she won't stop. If you look closely you can see the slobber on her chest. She also cut 3 top teeth this week for a total of 5.
9-12-08

2 comments:

Karen said...

I wish we lived closer so the kids could play. They look like they are so much fun.

Trish Olsen said...

hey i dont do the whole clothes thing either its much easier just doing panties and diapers since its soo hot