Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

The kids were so cute playing in the bubbles I had to post the picts! 4-6-09 Tuesday Dayna came over and we put the finish on her entertainment center. Then I put it back together and Ben and I took it over and helped set it up. It looked great! 4-8-09 Okay, guess who stole my camera? I found about 20 other pictures like this one. I didn't even know he had it. 4-9-09
Friday we went to Mesa and Had a picnic with my family. Charlie was so cute with his candy. He was putting it on his cheeks and talking to it. 4-10-09
Poser! Dang cute, but still a poser! Allen, Charlie, and Shaelynn with their Easter baskets
Chowin' down I love how her gut sticks out!
Enjoy!
Huh? Don't bother me... eating!
Allen's favorite prize: chocolate critters
Ben and Myrna shootin' the breeze
Shaelynn consumed more chocolate than any one year old child ought to.
Carma and Levi; his cheeks are packed full too!
What a cute nephew!
Ride 'em Shae Shae!
Time to switch baskets and eat each other's candy.
Later on that evening we went to the Easter Pageant at the Temple. Shae stole someone's fries. We had pizza and I don't even know who gave it to her!
Allen, Charlie, Kaleb, Kenyon with one of the Roman soldiers. Allen likes to get a picture with the soldiers every year because they let him hold their swords.
Charlie swiped Kaleb's binocs and was checking out this girl. She laughed at him. Get used to it kid!
Easter morning Shae sports her new hat. She loves it and walks around saying, "at" and patting her head (that's the sign)
After lunch we decided to boil some eggs
Charlie and I played the Memory game on the back of the coloring kit box. He won every time! Beginner's luck. After nap time we pit the tablets in and let them dissolve. Charlie really wanted to eat them.
Then we put the eggs in and waited about 15 minutes while we jumped on the trampoline. Allen was excited to be the one to pull them out.
Charlie wanted to, but we had words and I won, of course. He also spit in my face.
I decided I'd keep my distance from now on.
Ooh look how cool!
Then we had chips and salsa to celebrate.

4 comments:

Wanderingfamilies said...

Look at you! Blonde and straight hair - you look amazing! I think you are aging in reverse! Shaelynn is SO big now...holy cow!

me and you plus two said...

love your family. allen is a great big bother, i mean brother! Really though I think he's a great kid. bye dirty girl. I can say that on here bc I know I won't accidentilly say it to ben on the phone! Embarrassing!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

lol..so the picture of Shayelynn sitting behind the Easter Basket cracks me up. The basket looks bigger then she is.

Karen said...

So cute. Luve shay's outfit for Easter, so cute.