Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baseball and a Play at the Library

Hi, all! It's been another week livin' in Ajo Paradise! Our week started with Charlie becoming addicted to a new movie... Bolt. He watched it once and was hooked. He threw a fit for 3 days straight if he didn't get to watch it.

Here is a picture of him crying about not getting to watch it after it just finished playing. 4-20-09I bought a smaller swimming pool for the kids so we don't waist so much water. They actually liked it better. I think it's not as intimidating and they can get in and out easier. 4-21-09
Allen had a tournament game on Wednesday. He got to warm the bench for the first 1/2 of the game, but he took advantage of his time and taught Charlie a little about the game. He also lined up the helmets, balls and bats neatly. 4-22-09
Shae and Charlie also played chase on the toys at the playground.
Tag! Charlie's it! Go get her!
Back to the game... Allen played right field. Here he's backing up the first baseman. Good job! (I've seen some right field players just stand there!)
Ready for anything!
Batter up! This was a cool action shot. (See the ball?) He actually missed and it was a strike, but he hit the next one.
He got to 2nd base, stole 3rd and made it home to score. Yeah!His team got 2nd place in the tournament. Great job guys!
On Saturday there was a little play at the library put on by a class from the U of A drama dept.
Shae's attention span is a little short so she wandered around a lot.
All the kids had fun.
Afterwards we went and helped a friend. Allen is so grown up. He's using sharp tools. Ooh
Sunday morning I put on Veggie Tales while I got ready for my meeting and Charlie and Shaelynn found a new use for my laundry baskets.
After church Charlie snacked on something he found on the floor. Yum!
Here's a picture of Shae's first piercing. She fell off the swing on Saturday and her bottom teeth went all the way through her bottom lip. Lucky for us it's healing quickly.
Since Ben is on midnight shift and always sleeping we went on a walk with the Moores and hung out at their house on Sunday evening. Ben looked so cute pulling Shae that I had to take this picture.
Likewise, this was a cute one too.
Charlie and Quade ran around like freaks. Allen talked Ben's ear off about transformers and everything else boyish.
Okay, just one more of this little doll!
The moon was pretty so I took a picture of that too. (Yes, it should've been a timed exposure, but I didn't have my tripod with me, get over it!)
And that is some of what went down at our house this week. Tune in next week for some awesome camping adventures!

4 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

looks like you guys have had quite the week :) shaylynn is getting so dang big :)

Anonymous said...

Ben looked so cute pulling Shae that I had to take this picture.


Charlie looked cute (Ben was sleeping)

Anonymous said...

Charlie and Quade ran around like freaks. Allen talked Ben's ear off about transformers and everything else boyish.


Is there a litle kid named Ben? I am confused here!

Wanderingfamilies said...

Last pic is GORGEOUS! I wish I lived in a place so warm! Boo!