Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Back in the Day

So... I am still trying to catch up from back in August. Here's a few cute pictures from back in the day.

I just like taking pictures any time there's a wagon or ice cream involved. Throw in cute kids and it's a must. Ben asked me why I was taking these pictures and I explained that a mother can never have too many pictures of her kids eating ice cream in a wagon, duh! 8-16-09
And it's even better when daddy is pulling them because that means I'm not! (The handle is too short for me, but perfect for Ben, anyway!)
Hey, look, it's the entire herd!
Just adorable.
Mommy's turn! Yah, mule!
Charlie wanted to try to pull his fat mama. We went about 10 feet and then the joy ride was over.
Charlie discovered Riverdance and was hooked. Ben borrowed the DVD from the library and Charlie watched it five or six times everyday until we took it back. Then Allen bought the book for him and he was ecstatic! 8-18-09
This picture shows the love. He thanked Allen about 95 times. Thanks, "Ah-ya!" So next post or two I'll show ya what I've been doing for a project/projects to keep me busy and sore and tired! 'Till then...

1 comment:

Amalee said...

Yes, please let us(me) know what all sorts of projects that you've been up to that are keeping you so busy. Like you aren't supermom/wife/'relifsocity' pres and everything else put into it allready!! I'm beginning to think you are mad at me. And I think some more and think "well, ....". Well. It's not like I can't pick up a phone and call you, I guess.

Your kids are incredibly cute. And I don't know if anyone has said it yet or not, but I think Shae is looking more and more like Mckenzie, which means she is looking more and more like Grandma Wanda. I am really jealous of all the times you get to go spend with your awesome family. But we all know that it takes proper planning to have stuff like that happen. I really must work on my planning.
Kudos to you for all you do. You really are one of my heros!

Charlie! Let's get together and riverdance! Oh, wait. There's nothing I could add to your riverdancetrance that your mother couldn't do a zillion times better. Appreciate what you have!!, cause I don't know another mother on the planet like yours. Except maybe hers. :)

And Lean Bean, if you read this, thank you for the invite! I appreciate it for sure, but I barely can keep up with Reese's stuff. I had like 10 minutes this morning to read and write and now the baby is awake and as much as I love her, well, it's like my day is shot. Sorry.

Love ya all.
Amy