Allen had a fabulous 13th birthday party. (It's hard to believe I have a teenager) It lasted for 5 hours! First we went and picked up his friends and went to Pizza Hut for lunch. 8-15-09
We all had fun stuffing our faces!
Next we went to the dollar store and played a game. Everybody picked out something that they thought Allen would like the best and then the winner got a prize. Allen was the judge of course and I was the financier. Here's everybody in line getting ready to check out.
Allen was checking to see if there was anything else he wanted. (He wasn't allowed to say anything to anyone.)
Here's what everyone finally decided on. Brenda won with the choice of a Star Wars Kite. She got a Symphony candy bar as the prize.
Next I dropped everyone off at the public pool for a good long swim. (I wasn't allowed to swim yet so I went home with Charlie and Shaelynn.)
They sure had fun being goofy!
2 comments:
happy B-lated b-day! Glad you had sucha good time!
Yum, Pizza and Ice Cream!
Post a Comment