Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Some Cuteness From the Past Months.

Since my blog is pretty much my journal, I'm rapidly losing my memory, and I haven't posted very much in the last few months I'm doing some catching up. These are some things that must not be forgotten.
Shaelynn starts out our cuteness show by gorging herself on Levi's birthday cake 11-21-09.Allen and Kaleb just being silly.
Shaelynn thought she could dress herself. She chose Charlie's underwear and a pair of sandals that are too big for her. I signed "I love you" to her and this is how she signs it back. (She's not calling me a loser!) 11-22-09
Shae got a "poe-poe" jacket and loves it. 11-23-09
Charlie and Shae "being friends" while having a snack.
Charlie made some cool stuff at Tots. 11-24-09Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Willis' house. 11-26-09 This is how you sign turkey.
Shae can almost sign it too.
Grandpa Willis making some gravy
Ben jokes around with his mom.
Grandma made play dough for everybody to play with.
What fun! (Charlie's singing Riverdance songs which makes it even cuter.)
Ben and his cousin Mark and Mark's daughter Kailey
Shaelynn was watching me and I had my chin on my hand. She decided to copy me. 11-27-09
She's way cuter than I was.
Charlie watching, no studying, Riverdance.
Making cookies is a 3 man job. 11-29-09
Good job guys!
"Bake them cookies, Lucille!"
Shae watched me while I was showing Charlie some clogging steps and when I took my shoes off she decided it was her turn. She clunked around the house foe about an hour in these things! 12-1-09
Wow that was a lot of cuteness! I almost need to take a break!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the one W/ Shae with her chin on her hand!