This last Wednesday we drove up to Mesa so Ben could have his broken arm looked at by a specialist. Good news... he didn't have to have it casted and they took him out of his splint. Because of the location of the break the doctor wants him to move and exercise it to prevent calcium building up in the joint which would cause limited mobility. He is just supposed to use his sling when it really starts hurting. He still has to be on light duty though until it heals fully which is supposed to happen by six weeks.
While we were up in Mesa Charlie and Shaelynn also went to the dermatologist to have some warts burnt off. Charlie slept the whole way home, but Shae was really uncomfortable and cried almost the entire time. I finally found a sucker and gave it to her to keep her attention. She was so tired from crying that her head started bobbing. I was watching her in the mirror and Ben and I joked that the sucker would get stuck to her hair and we'd have to cut it off. Well, when we opened the door this is what we found... 3-11-09
We had an ice cream cone in the front yard.
It was the first time Shae got her own. She was very excited.
Charlie sorted out this pile of rocks and he likes to sit by them and play in them.
He also likes to wipe ice cream in his sister's hair.
Allen and I took the younglings on wagon ride this afternoon and he rocketed down the driveway with them afterward. He suggested I take some pictures to add to my blog.
2 comments:
Ben did such a good job picking out a dress, that is adorable. Sorry about your arm Ben, Clint says that's what you get for thinking you're 15...he would know he does things like that all the time and regrets them.=).
Sucker on the ear..that's a new one! Love the Easter Dress very pretty and it's not pink! Even better! I think the Entertainment center will look awesome with the blue and white walls! great job!
Post a Comment