Charlie's off to his Halloween party at Tots 10-30-09. What a great Anikin costume! I think we've gotten our money's worth (since it only cost about $10 to make!) It's been worn by several kids numerous times. Charlie wore it last year too. I made it for Allen when he was Charlie's age. He looks like he's straight out of the movie, minus the dorky little padawan braid.
And look with the hood, hee hee!
Shaelynn was signing "kangaroo" and hopping all around the living room -precious! (Nice scab from her little afore mentioned fall. At least the swelling in her nose went down a little.)
Allen was commissioned by Shaye to build this haunted gingerbread house for the ward party. He and Charlie had fun with it.
Ta-da!
I suggested that Charlie not bring the cloak for the Ward party and trick-or-treating. It just gets in the way. Cute pose, huh? 10-31-09
And here's our little animal lover! Shaelynn was so excited to be a tiger, but she never wanted to wear the hood, oh well!
And Allen makes his appearance as Gandalph, or Merlin. I can't remember which one he said he was this year.
Uh oh, It's a stand off between the wizard and the powerful Jedi to be. I wonder who would win if Gandalph and Anikin got in a fight. Hmmm.
Well, I guess that judging by every body's expression that they're done taking pictures now! Fine! I just wanted one cute group shot! Not happening.


Shaye is so batty!
Allen was sad that he only got to hand out candy this year instead of collecting it, but as he found out after the little kids went to bed, it's all the same anyway because the big kids and the adults get free reign on whatever they want. I think this activity eased the pain of outgrowing trick-or-treating.

No comments:
Post a Comment